Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Ouga Members

Amanda and Jordan came for a visit over the weekend. All Jordan and Andy wanted to do was play golf, everyday! Well, they did. Amanda and I shopped at the outlet mall and visited with my sister and toured all the Amish stores while they were sweating in the sun. Every night we "marshed marshmellows" and made smores, then played cards. Yes, the girls are now the Euchre queens!! But, one thing we did do out of the ordinary was go to the Hillcrest Bar outside of Rose City and ouganized the gang. I have been a member for about 12 years....actually I have one of the original Ouga buttons. Makes me old!

But Amanda has been waiting 26 years to become a member!!! They have been sworn to secrecy about their initiation, so don't ask them how they became members!! Just come on up and become one yourself! You will be in good company: Kirt Gibson, Dave Rozema, Ted Nugent, and I think also Bob Seger are all members!!! We had the best time and Andy and I were not even drinking...

We ended our weekend with a two and a half canoe trip down the Ausable River. The river was very crowded, shore-to-shore with tubes and drunks. Actually, Jordan and Amanda almost ran over a man in a wheel chair, in the river! Crazy! But....so much fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment