Friday, June 17, 2011

Making time for blogging....




It has been a while since I have blogged, but I assumed no one was out there reading. Well, I guess my youngest daughter checks from time to time and has been disappointed to find no entry.


This is a great way for me to "journal" about my journey through life. So...I need to make time and get caught up on the happenings around me. I had told Amanda I have been too busy to blog and she laughed. "How can you be so busy living in Mio!" But we have started a new adventure....crafting, wood-working and attempting to sell them a our local flea market (or if Andy has his way, out of the back of our truck on the side of the road!).

But, before I fill you in on our projects, I need to back up a few months and get you up-dated on what you have missed!



























































This winter and early spring, we became new grand parents again. Now that is a total of four!!


On February 23, Neal and Claudia had their second boy, Victor Orion York. Claudia was certain she was going to deliver early, so I was asked to arrive in Michigan by early February and we waited and waited....almost 3 weeks before she was induced a week after her due date. Although, we all rejoiced!! Big brother Ricardo was amazed at how small he was at birth. I think he expected him to arrive "big" enough to play video games with him!


Also, Alyson and Chris had their second child, a boy, Keaton William Beaudoin who was born 7 weeks after Victor, on April 17th. Alyson barely made it to the hospital, only arriving about an hour before delivery! Not in time for an epidural, therefore she had a "natural childbirth". Their oldest, Kailey, wasn't to sure about a new sibling invading her space (having been the Queen Bee for 11 years) but she was way to excited to meet him when he arrived!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment