Sunday, June 7, 2009

OUR NEW HOME!!!

Andy and I bought our new RV. It is a 26 foot Fleetwood travel trailer. After looking at possibly 50 different ones, this was our favorite although it had been sold. Lucky for us, they couldn't get a loan and the deal fell through! We got a call Saturday from our salesman and after wheeling and dealing a good price, we now own it. Yeah! I was beginning to worry we wouldn't have a place to live. The closing date on the house is June 29, just 3 weeks away.
Also, the next day, Andy sold his car on craigslist. Things are falling into place. This week we need to buy a truck, that half ton pick-up with the v8, 5.5, 3 valve engine! Or Andy won't be able to get to work his last few weeks before retirement. Now the next big item will be my car. I need to find someone to assume my lease. I have 2 interested parties, only waiting for the paperwork from GMAC and then their approval.
This is meant to be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment